I open my mouth and look what it got me…. TAGGED! lol! Because you tagged me Amie, …… I hearby officially change your name to…… “Cotton”! TEE HEE!!!!!! (you’ll have to read her post to understand why)
I am supposed to name 7 Random things about me and then tag 7 people to do the same…(some of you may remember these from an earlier post… my sorry’s for having you read it again.)
1) I love to eat Crunchy things… if it crunches when ya eat it, I love it! When I had my wisdom teeth pulled, I swore I’d rather have a baby! I couldn’t eat crunchy stuff for almost 2weeks!! It bout killed me!
2) I like to roll my towels when I put them in the closet. They look SOOO much better.. I almost don’t want to use them.LOL!!
3) I LOVE all thing artsy crafty… Go figure! LOL! Right now, I’m TRYING to learn how to Applique. MUST…SEND… HELP!! 😦 By the end of the day yesterday…. I was getting a little better… Can you say CLUELESS?!!
4) I DO NOT like for ANY machine to “get the best of me! This includes TV’s, sewing machine, embroidery machine, COMPUTER…. you get the picture! I like to figure it out… WITHOUT THE MANUAL! Those just Confuse me! LOL!
5) When I make my “To-Do” lists, I cross them out after I finish the project but if there’s something I did that wasn’t on my list…. I write it down and cross it out too!! lol!!! (Hey, I did do something!)
6) I AM NOT a Good Gardner! Ask anybody that knows me, and they will tell you that I FORGET to water things. The only thing I can make Live are.. African Violets! Can you believe that?! Here’s a picture to prove it!
7) I love working with children! I LOVED to see their faces Light-up when they learn something new! Makes me smile! I used to work in the school system before being a stay-at-home mom & I plan on teaching when Faith goes to school.
Well, that’s 7 Random things about me. Now, I’ve got to tag 7 peeps… HUM….. now, lets see, who do I want to know more about… ??
Let’s go with:
Heather at Vicker’s party of 3. She’s my little sister. I know pretty much ALL about her …snores & drools while sleeping you know the good stuff she probably won’t tell you! 😉 lol! LOVE you, little sis! But, shes fairly new to blogging and I’m trying to convince her it’s WAY cooler than Face Book!
Desiree at Our Happily Ever After. She is a new bloggin friend of mine! She’s very creative & just recently adopted her baby girl from China!
Jennifer at My Three Sons and our China girl. She is a new buddy of mine. She gives such sweet encouraging comments! I have SO enjoyed seeing you comment on my blog! You make me smile!
Jill at Misson to Macie. Cuz, I know you love these JILL!!! LOL!!! LOL!! sorry.
Lori at A Journey To Our Daughter. I just LOVE going to Lori’s blog… it’s like…. , opening and turning the pages of The Better Homes and Gardens. She has SUCH good advice, tips, and she too gives the sweetest encouraging comments. I have really enjoyed getting to know you Lori. You’re a Sweetie!
Buffi at The Young’s Journey to Journey. She’s my tyedying, blackberry loving, musically talented friend! Love ya, Girl.. HAHA.. Tag your it!!
Kim at The Seventh Diamond. She has such a heart for orphans.. and she is patiently waiting for her little girl from China. It’ll happen girlfriend, keep your chin up, Girly! Love you!